When you visit the Family Information Center (FIC) to complete your registration form, you'll need to bring the following items with you:
- Proof of residency. Please bring two of the following items with you. Acceptable items are a current drivers license or state ID, a lease, mortgage agreement or contract to build with all signatures, a voters registration card, or other documentation (current utility bills are acceptable).
- Provide the certified birth certificate. If not provided at registration, please provide it at school enrollment.
- Physical/Immunization records (Pre-K, K, 6th, 9th grades and any student transferring to Illinois from out of state). Physicals/immunizations are due by September 1, 2017.
- Kindergarten students and students coming new from out-of-state must receive a vision examination by October 15th, 2017.
- Kindergarten, 2nd and 6th grades students must receive a dental examination by May 15th, 2018.
Download the Registration Checklist